CAPRESE SALAD, CAPRESE SALAD RECIPE

caprese salad

CAPRESE SALAD, CAPRESE SALAD RECIPE

This is the perfect Italian appetizer for any occasion. I bring this to baby showers, birthday parties, Superbowl Sunday and everywhere else! It is so easy to make and super delicious! I have written this recipe to be as adjustable as ...
Caprese Salad is the ultimate in easy appetizers. What I like about the Caprese Salad is it's simplicity. All you need is a tomato, mozzarella, olive oil, balsamic and basil. There you have it. The fundamentals of a Caprese Salad. ...
This recipe comes from Barefoot Contessa's newest cookbook, Back to Basics. A friend of mine made it during our winter trip to Vermont & I thought it was great. My sister loves Caprese salad & this one is perfect during the winter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

CANNOT FIND WHAT YOU WERE SEARCHING FOR

FOLLOW THE RELEVANT LINKS. THE LINKS ARE UPDATED FREQUENTLY.